It’s been just over a week since I launched Eee Site, a new page for Eee-related news and tips. Here are just a few of the stories you’ll find there:
- Playing video games on the Eee PC (under Windows XP)
- Everex Cloudbook will compete with Eee PC in the $400 tiny laptop marketplace
- Asus makes it official: You can upgrade you RAM without voiding your warranty (no matter what that little yellow sticker on the back of your Eee PC says)
- Want to install Windows XP on your Eee PC’s main memory and run Asus’s custom version Xandros Linux from a USB flash drive? It turns out you can.
- EeeDora: A custom version of Fedora designed to run on the Eee PC. (You just might want to wait until a few more bugs are worked out before installing it).
Although the Eee PC has only been available for a short period of time, there are already tons of software and hardware hacks. I’ll keep bringing you interesting nuggets as I find them.