Susan A. Kitchens of Family Oral History Using Digital Tools got a chance to check out the 620 last week and she uploaded a photo of the flash recorder in her hand. And I have to say, it makes my Zoom H4 look huge.
Not too much else to report. She plugged in a mic and headphones and the PMD620 sounded decent. But it’s hard to really test things like the mic preamps when you’re recording in a noisy setting like a showroom floor.
- More Marantz PMD620 details emerge
- Marantz Announces the PMD620 handheld flash recorder
- Marantz PMD620 gets a price
- Zoom H2 review roundup
- More Zoom H2 reviews roll in: some users have better results than others
- Zoom H4 review
- 5 gadgets for producing radio or podcasts on the cheap